Achieving Women's Equality: South Australia's Women's Policy
Women and girls in South Australia will be able to fully participate in and share the benefits of living in South Australia.
- All individuals, women or men, are equally entitled to participate in and benefit from living in South Australia.
- Equality, diversity and social inclusion are valued by all South Australians.
- Vulnerable groups of women need targeted support to access services and participate fully in our community.
- Strong partnerships with non-government organisations, business and community are critical to achieve gender equality.
- Measuring and reporting on progress is fundamental to achieving gender equality.
South Australia's Women's Policy: Achieving Women's Equality
For the purposes of this policy the terms Aboriginal community and Aboriginal people are inclusive of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.