- Achieving Women's Equality: South Australia's Women's Policy
- Aboriginal women
- Economic status
- Leadership and Participation
- Safety and wellbeing
- Women in STEM
- Office for Women eNews
- Useful Links and Resources
- 125th Anniversary of Women's Suffrage
Domestic Violence Disclosure Scheme
South Australia's Domestic Violence Disclosure Scheme (DVDS) provides an avenue for a person who may be at risk of domestic violence to get information about their partner or former partner, to help make decisions about their safety and the future of the relationship.
A request for information can be made by either:
- the person who is feeling unsafe in their relationship or about their former partner, or
- a person concerned about the welfare of someone they know.
The DVDS is an early intervention and prevention initiative. It is not an emergency response service.Dial Triple Zero (000) in an emergency.
Dial 131 444 for non-urgent police assistance.