- Achieving Women's Equality: South Australia's Women's Policy
- Aboriginal women
- Economic status
- Leadership and Participation
- Safety and wellbeing
- Women in STEM
- Office for Women eNews
- Useful Links and Resources
- 125th Anniversary of Women's Suffrage
Design competition terms and conditions
1. Entries open 9am Monday 17 September, 2018.
2. Entry is limited to people currently living, working or studying in the state of South Australia.
3. Office for Women staff or judges of this competition are not eligible to enter.
4. All designs must be original artwork.
5. By entering the competition, entrants agree that they are the originator of the artwork.
6. Entrants must register their entry before midnight, Sunday 4 November, 2018 by filling in the entry form.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Artwork can be submitted via the entry form or via email:
- Online entry form submissions can be uploaded in PDF, JPG, PNG or TIFF format at 300 dpi, with a maximum file size of 5MB.
- Email submissions must be sent to SAsuffrage125@sa.gov.au with '125th Anniversary of SA Women’s Suffrage’ in the subject line.
- Please include your name, address and phone number in the body of the email.
- Artwork is to be attached to the email in PDF, JPEG or TIFF format at 300 dpi at A4 size, with a maximum file size of 5MB.
9. The personal information requested on the entry form is being collected by the Office for Women for the purpose of announcing and contacting the winner. The personal information will be used solely by the Office for Women for the above primary purpose or directly related purposes. The entrant/s understand that the personal information provided is for the purpose of the competition and that he or she may apply to the Office for Women for access to and/or amendment of the information. Requests for access and or correction should be made to the Office for Women by calling (08) 8303 0961.
10. No entries will be accepted after the closing date.
11. Entrants are permitted to submit more than one (1) entry.
12. Each entry must be registered online or emailed separately.
13. Entries may not be withdrawn after midnight Sunday 4 November, 2018.
14. The winning entry will be unique to the 125th Anniversary of Women’s Suffrage celebrations and is not related to the Office for Women logo.
15. The winning entrant will be required to collaborate with the Office for Women team and DHS visual communications team. Collaboration will include:
- Sending original electronic graphics file/s.
- Allowing modifications to be made to the winning design/s.
- Approving final design of the final graphic.
16. By agreeing to these conditions, the winning entrant gives Office for Women permission to manipulate the graphic, and elements of the graphic thereof, for use on collateral to promote the 125th Anniversary of Women’s Suffrage, including but not limited to the Office for Women website, social media, digital and print media. Due to time constraints, the winning entrant will not be able to approve individual item designs.
17. The Office for Women reserve the right, (including beyond 2018), to use the graphic extensively and exclusively on promotional materials, on additional products and make use of the graphic in perpetuity for promotional purposes at its discretion and without fees or expenses being paid.
18. The Office for Women are not obliged to use any of the images entered into this competition.
19. The Office for Women will assume no rights to the use of unsuccessful entries.
20. The winning entrant will be subsequently provided with an agreement including the above terms and conditions and negotiating the license.
21. The image will be credited to the winner’s name on the Office for Women website and social media accounts.
22. By submitting your entry to this competition, you certify that you:
- agree with the terms and conditions
- are the original and sole holder of the copyright to the image/s that you submit
- have the authority to license the usage of the image to the Office for Women.