WIS has a Facebook page. Find us here!
Thank you for your interest in our Facebook page. We value your comments and contributions.
While we encourage you to join the conversation, we will not tolerate irrelevant, disrespectful, offensive, crude or hateful comments, or comments that make another person on the page feel unsafe.
We retain the right to hide, remove or edit comments that we feel are inappropriate or inconsistent with the values of the Women’s Information Service.
We retain the right to block a user from the page who acts in a way that we feel is inappropriate or inconsistent with the values of the Women’s Information Service.
Please keep all comments and discussion respectful and courteous.
We will remove posts or comments that contain any of the following:
* Comments or links that we consider to be discriminatory, defamatory, false or misleading, racist, off-topic, inflammatory, repetitive, offensive or otherwise inappropriate.
* Comments that disrespect another person on this page
* Comments that make another person on the page feel unsafe
* Comments that disrespect a person or people
* Comments that diminish or minimise women's experiences.
* Comments or links that are prejudicial towards matters that are before the courts
* Commercial content, advertisements or spam
* Anything that infringes the privacy, intellectual property or other legal rights of others
* Comments of a campaigning nature
* Comments that promote a product, service, cause or initiative
* Any other material we consider to be inappropriate.
We retain the right to block a user from the page whose posts or comments include any of the above. For your and others' safety, we hide or edit comments that share urgent, identifying or distressing information. Please note that we do monitor comments and reply to messages during business hours.
While we share content from various sources, we do not endorse all the content and views of those sources. We also value comments to our posts, but reserve the right to delete any comments that we feel are inappropriate or inconsistent with the values of the Womens Information Service.
If you have any questions relating to these guidelines, please email firstname.lastname@example.org