Visit our Legal section for information about legal advice services in South Australia.


If you or someone you know is in immediate danger please call the SA Police on 000.  

Visit our Violence Against Women section for information about domestic violence services in South Australia.  

Family Relationship Advice Line
1800 050 321

The Family Relationship Advice Line is a national phone service that provides information and referral services that can help strengthen relationships, overcome relationship difficulties or deal with separation.

Child Support
131 272

The Department of Human Services Child Support program provides information to help parents manage their financial child support responsibilities following separation or divorce.

Child Support Unit
81115576 or 1300 366 424

The Child Support Unit provides free and independent legal advice. The CSU is part of the Legal Services Commission and has no connection to the Department of Human Services' Child Support branch.

Family Court
1300 352 000 (National Enquiry Centre)

The Family Law Courts' National Enquiry Centre is the entry point for all phone and email enquiries about family law court matters in the Family Court of Australia and the Federal Circuit Court of Australia.

Policy related information: