Contact us: +61 8 8303 0961
Office for Women
- Words into Action: A practical guide to achieve gender equity in your workplace and improve your company's performance (online publication) - This guide sets out Five Key Principles (with supporting actions) for businesses to achieve equal representation of women in senior leadership roles in the workplace. The guide is aimed at boards and executive management who realise the need to address gender equity in their business and are seeking guidance on how to execute practical actions to achieve a more dynamic and progressive workplace.
- What Matters to Women in South Australia
(PDF 591.0 KB) PCW thanks the 1,396 people who responded to the What Matters to Women in South Australia survey in May-June 2014. Based on the number of responses received, the top five issues identified were violence against women; employment and work; health and wellbeing; economic disadvantage and financial security; and education and training.
- Thinking about a Better Future April 2011 (DOC 156.5 KB) PCW undertook consultation with women in South Australia during 2010. This report provides a summary of the consultations, and how it informed the PCW workplan 2011-2013.
- Working Women in South Australia: Progress, Prospects and Challenges February 2009 (PDF 977.0 KB)
Report by Prof Barbara Pocock on trends in women's employment in South Australia over the last twenty years.
- South Australian Government review of the Assisted Reproductive Treatment Act 2016
- Senate Finance and Public Administration References Committee inquiry into Domestic Violence and Gender Inequality 2016
- Senate Community Affairs Legislation Committee inquiry regarding the Fairer Paid Parental Leave Bill
- Senate Committees on Economics: Economic security of women on retirement October 2015
- South Australian Government's Social Development Committee inquiry into domestic violence February 2015